Saturday 22 August 2009

kreaWERFT's bloggin'

As blogging is quite a fast way to spread news, I'm using this tool to publish contents concerning my company kreaWERFT.

krea is a shortcut for Kreativitaet (creativity). WERFT means shipyard. It's a metaphor for generating and improving ideas (aka ships) for the market (aka the sea).

Consequently kreaWERFT offers techniques to generate, analyse, evaluate and optimize ideas in order to create innovations.

The company is located in Gaishorn am See, Styria, Austria. Therefore my original company page is mainly in German, please check out kreawerft.at for further information. The English version is still under construction, the beta version can be read via kreawerft.eu.

My personal shortcut is EBB, which stands for Elke Barbara Bachler. I started as a chemical engineer in 1990, switched to being a full-time mother, learned how to design webpages (better teleworking opportunities) and studied innovation management in Graz, Austria (extra-occupational).

Both my bachelor theses are in English:

  • The Evolution of Innovation - TRIZ Trends and Bionics
  • The Innovative Mind - Characters and Cybernetics

If you're interested, both theses may be acquired by purchase via grin.com

In 2008 I changed from intrapreneur to entrepreneur and founded the one-woman-company kreaWERFT. I see myself more as a facilitator than a consultant, offering creativity techniques, information brokerage and the design of human networks.

My core competences are Bionik (bionics / biomimetics) and Systematic Innovation (which uses many TIPS/TRIZ tools). My knowledge is especially helpful when sustainable solutions for products, services and processes are looked for.

No comments:

Post a Comment